You can use a Tub Clean cycle as well as clean the drain filter to assist with this issue. The directions are as followed:
1. Remove any clothing or items from the washer and close the door.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and add liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment. NOTE: Do not add any detergent to the detergent compartments. Excessive suds may be produced and leak from the washer.
3. Close the dispenser drawer slowly.
4. Power on the machine, press the “option” and then select the “Tub Clean”.
5. Press the Start/Pause button to start.
6. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open to dry around the washer door opening, door seal and door glass.
1. Open the drain pump filter access panel.
2. Remove the plug from the drain hose, and allow the water to drain completely.
3. Unclip the drain hose and pull it out. Place the end of the drain hose in a pan, bucket, or floor drain to catch water.
4. Twist the pump filter counterclockwise to remove. Remove any lint and foreign objects from the pump filter. Reverse the above steps to reinstall the drain pump filter and drain hose. Be sure to close the cover panel when finished.
Pictures are available in the owner’s manual that can be accessed on our website at www.lg.com
Design, features and specifications subject to change without notice.
answered 3 years, 5 months ago